Focus Treatment Center in Knoxville
is now "Focus Integrative Centers"
Intensive Outpatient (IOP) eating disorder treatment includes the following components:
- Intensive group support 3 days/wk from 4pm-7pm
- Adult track for ages 18 and older
- Adolescent / family track for teens 13-17 (or 18 and living at home)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Nutritional counseling and meal planning with Registered Dietitian
- Life Skills and Coping Skills Group
- Mindfulness Practice
- Body Awareness and Movement Group
- Family Skills Group (this group includes a family member and is required for patients under the age of 18)
- Supportive, supervised meals
- Regular consultation with patient’s outpatient treatment team
If you are interested in scheduling an assessment to join our IOP program for eating disorders, please contact us by emailing us or by calling 865-622-7116. If you have to leave a message on our confidential voicemail, we will get back to you as quickly as possible, usually within 24 hours.