Families in Focus- August
Families in Focus - August
Facilitated by: Margie Hayduk, M.Ed, LPC, NCC & Michael Meriweather, M.S. NCC
August 11 - August 13, 2017
Friday & Saturday - 9:00am – 4:30pm
Sunday - 9:00am – 11:45am
Focus Treatment Centers offer a monthly three and a half day family program as a part of every patient’s treatment plan. We believe that family involvement is vital to the recovery process, and we encourage you to be a part of this important time for yourself and for your loved one.
- Educate family members on the nature of the addictive process
- Understand how the disease impacts families
- Engage family members in interactive group process with the patients
- Educate family members about boundaries, family roles, and codependency issues
- Teach Healthy Communication Skills
Space is limited. Please reserve your spot for the upcoming family weekend below. If registering in advance, this program is $100. Same day registration is available at the door for $150 if space is still available. Please call 423.308.2560 for recommended hotels and room blocks.
In efforts to create a safe environment for all participants, full attendance for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday programming is required.
For registration assistance, please contact Dusty Jordan.